St. George Technology develops and manufactures only the highest quality Poly-Ethyl Methacrylate (PEMA) nail dipping powder and nail acrylic. We supply wholesale for own label distribution to your own design and packaged to your specification. Download our brochure.
Our Sculpting Acrylic & Nail Dip Powders offer:
- Excellent flow properties
- Endless creative opportunities with colors, textures and natural appearing finishes
- Consistent particle sizes that allow distributors to launch complete systems of resins, activators and acrylic nail powder
- Products that work predictably, with other system components
- Ease of use, high durability and pleasing aesthetics for both nail technician and customer
- Precise formulations meeting your specific application
We are part of the Makevale Group, a vertically integrated manufacturer with a highly diversified global supply chain, capable of clinical research, product development and successful launches of many acrylic nail powders. Our processing technology allows a seamless transition for hundreds of products providing customer focused support.
We place a strong emphasis on developing close collaborative relationships with all vendors, maintaining the highest level of raw material integrity as well as mitigating supply interruptions.
So, whether you are interested in traditional nail acrylics or robust nail dip powders, contact our business development team today! We have a wide range of materials and a proven track record in developing world class acrylic nail and powder materials. We would love to hear from you if you would like to try a sample of our next generation acrylic nail chemistry.
St George Technology's clear casting resin is used to embed items like awards, memorabilia, souvenirs and gifts. We can modify the surface and the color of our...
St George Technology produces and supplies quality biomedical material to some of the world’s leading companies, who in turn use our materials as base polymers for a wide...