We are a vertically integrated manufacturer with a highly diversified global supply chain, capable of clinical research, product development and successful launches of many acrylic nail powders. Our processing technology allows a seamless transition for hundreds of products providing customer focused support. We place a strong emphasis on developing close collaborative relationships with all vendors, maintaining the highest level of raw material integrity as well as mitigating supply interruptions.
St. George has a deep commitment in expanding acrylic nail powder technology. Our creativity, coupled with scientific rigor ignites endless possibilities.
St. George Sculpting Acrylic & Nail Dip Powders offer:
• Excellent flow properties.
• Endless creative opportunities with colors, textures and natural appearing finishes.
• Consistent particle sizes that allow distributors to launch complete systems of resins, activators and acrylic nail powder
• Products that work predictably, with other system components
• Ease of use, high durability and pleasing aesthetics for both nail technician and customer
• Precise formulations meeting your specific application
So, whether you are interested in traditional nail acrylics or robust nail dip powders, please contact our St. George Business Development team today! We have a wide range of materials and a proven track record in developing world class acrylic nail and powder materials. If you would like to try a sample of our products, please email or call. We would love to hear from you.
St George Technology's coating formulations have a surprising number of uses: from glass pigmentation to non-skid surfaces. When bonded correctly to a material surface, coatings strengthen a...
St George Technology's clear casting resin is used to embed items like awards, memorabilia, souvenirs and gifts. We can modify the surface and the color of our...