Excel Formula® Pourable Acrylic Denture Base
- Market leader in strength
- Shades can be customized to match your appliances
- Curing method requires very little heat and pressure – saving energy costs
Pourable Acrylic Denture Base
High performance polymer in a pourable acrylic.
With the Excel Formula Pourable acrylic, you can enjoy a pourable denture base that mixes quickly to produce the perfect consistency required for optimum flow and exceptional performance.
*Professional use only
- 4-5 minute pour time and a 20 minute short curing time
- Easy mixing for perfect consistency
- Super-fine particle size enhances strength and tooth bond
- Low porosity and minimal shrinkage
- Cadmium free
- Exceptional color stability
- Excel Formula® Pourable Acrylic Denture Base Material Sell Sheet
- Excel Formula® Pourable Acrylic Denture Base: Liquid Safety Data Sheet
- Excel Formula® Pourable Acrylic Denture Base: Powder Safety Data Sheet
- Excel Formula® Pourable Acrylic Denture Base: Directions For Use – English
- Excel Formula® Pourable Acrylic Denture Base: Directions For Use – French
Outstanding Performance – Superior Durability – Ease of Use
The best pourable acrylic resin available!
The Excel Pourable Denture Base Material requires minimal heat, less pressure and less time when curing the prosthesis! This material provides a mixing and pour time of 4-5 minutes, with a curing time of 20-minutes. Our quick-cure method enables high production – reducing energy and labor costs.
Small Particle Size
Formulated with a finer particle size – preventing porosity while keeping shrinkage at a minimum. The finer particle size aids in superior bonding to teeth while creating a denser prosthesis.
Excel Formula® Pourable Denture Base Material (Liquid Only) 1 Liter$50.09 Add to cart
Excel Formula® Pourable Denture Base Material (Liquid Only) 5 x 1 Liter$219.84 Add to cart
Excel Formula® Pourable Denture Base Material (Powder Only) 1 Kilo$72.61 Select options
Excel Formula® Pourable Denture Base Material (Powder Only) 10 Kilo (22lbs)$537.36 Select options
You might also be interested in the following St. George Technology applications:
Excel Formula® Ultra-Hi Heat Cure Denture Base Material
Move up to the platinum standard, and use the Excel Formula® Ultra-Hi heat cured denture base resin today! This High Impact heat cured resin combines high impact…
Excel Formula® Repair Denture Base Material
It’s quick. It’s easy. It’s strong–and it matches the entire Excel Formula® product range! The shade is so precise that you will not be able to see the finished line…